Everything’s go go go at Becky Ladley central!
In the next couple of weeks I will be making the switch over from Becky Ladley Events to Social Quirk Events (my new company). This will include Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and email, so if you would like to be informed when this switchover takes place, please email me to be added to the mailing list.
I do apologise for the lack of blog posts recently, so to make up for this, check out these great blogs:
- Event Manager Blog, in particular their recent post on 25 Events You Must Attend Before You Die.
- Event Juice have some great blogs on the minutiae of planning an executing an event.
- Penguin Events has a blog for their company and a news page that features posts from a variety of bloggers (including yours truly).
- Nicky Kriel’s blog is great for keeping up to date with the changes that social networks make, and the best way to maximise your use of them.
- The Accidental Salesman can help you with networking and sales techniques.